Paul & Georgina are always available for private training in all 3 disciplines, please contact us to arrange your next session.
If you would like to run a clinic in your own area, please contact us to explore what is possible.
We also offer on-line coaching and consultation sessions, where we regularly conduct; planning sessions, mentoring, competition video reviews and stable management. [email protected]
Check out our library of video lessons and webinar recordings which you can purchase and watch on demand; follow this link to find them.
*Clinic Registration Information
(Please include this information when messaging us!)
Name for contact if different:
Age if under 25:
I agree to terms & conditions on the website:
More dates will be added for the spring to hopefully include some grass XC venues once we know what ground conditions will allow closer to the time, so watch this space!
Times will either be available on our website http://www.tapnereventing.com/training-with-paul/academy/times/ approximately 48 hours before the clinic date or they will be text to you, please note once times are done there are no refunds unless the space is filled. If you cannot find them please message 07899897022
Terms and conditions for clinics
- Horse/Pony sports are dangerous. Neither the Tapner Eventing Team (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf), nor the landowner can accept any liability for loss, damage, accident or injury to any persons, horses or property.
- Personal Injury and Equipment Insurance Notice; The venue / instructor /Team Tapner (Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on their behalf) or Horse-Events Ltd do not insure the rider, your horse or your tack and equipment. You are strongly advised to have in place your own adequate personal accident insurance at all times.
- The Venue/ Horse-Events Ltd and The Instructors will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to any person or their property however this may be caused.
- Any equipment, even if advised by Paul, Georgina or a representing body, is used at your own risk.
- Helmets and other safety equipment must adhere to the standards used in Affiliated competition (BSI Kitemarked, SEI ASTM F1163 04a onwards and SNELL E2001). You are strongly recommended to replace your hat if damaged or following a fall.
- Wearing a body protector of the correct standard (Level 3) is compulsory when riding XC
- Each rider is advised to have their own personal accident insurance, Paul, Georgina or anyone acting on behalf of Team Tapner Academy or Tapner Eventing team cannot be held responsible and all taking part is done so at the riders own risk.
- It is noted that Eventing and training with horses is a particularly dangerous sport.
- Your tack and equipment must be well-fitting and safe. Further guidance can be found in the BHS handbooks, or ask Paul or Georgina.
- It is compulsory that every person entering a Team Tapner Academy lesson who is under the age of 18 years of age is accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Anyone going an online webinar under the age of 14 must have an adult present.
- The Management of the venue or Team Tapner reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the venue / course / webinar at any time without giving a reason.
- You note and accept there will be a no medical or veterinary cover on site.
- All horses/ponies must be over four years old.
- In the event of a cancellation, entry fees will be returned less £5 admin fee is retained.
- Withdrawals: entry fees are non-refundable after 72 hours prior to the event OR once the times are done. Before this time entries will be refunded less £5 admin fee any course booking fee will be dependable on each venues rules.